The top CORE downloads last month include a syllabus, a conference paper, books, and articles:
- Oscar Martinez-Peñate, El Salvador Sociología General. Book.
- Ayesha Majid, “Marketing strategy of Lenovo laptops.” Report.
- Nicholas Rinehart, “Black Beethoven and the Racial Politics of Music History.” Article.
- Linda Shaver-Gleason, “When #TimesUp for Musical Gods: The James Levine Scandal.” Conference paper.
- Geraldine Heng, “The Invention of Race in the European Middle Ages I: Race Studies, Modernity, and the Middle Ages.” Article.
- Moshe Blidstein, Purity, Community and Ritual in Early Christian Literature. Table of contents, introduction, and conclusion of book.
- James McElvenny, “Ogden and Richards’ The Meaning of Meaning and Early Analytic Philosophy.” Article.
- John Brackett, “Examining Rhythmic and Metric Practices in Led Zeppelin’s Musical Style.” Article.
- Ilana Gershon, “Media Ideologies: An Introduction.” Article.
and tied for tenth:
- Titus Stahl, “What is Immanent Critique?” Article.
- Brian Croxall, “Introduction to Digital Humanities, Fall 2018 Syllabus.” Syllabus.